Parkin Offices

2016513-parkin-offices

While the offices of John B. Parkin and Associates looked entirely utilitarian, the warehouse-like design was in fact entirely novel in 1958 when Toronto was mostly brick buildings. This was a factory for architecture, and, composed almost entirely of glass, it was importantly open to the world at large. Interior photos show a light-filled, collaborative work space.

Via.

Similar Posts
Bata International Centre – Toronto, Ontario
L’√©glise de Saint Denys du Plateau
Union Bank – Winnipeg MB
Gatineau Hills Residence – Ottawa, Ontario
Harmonic Motion / Rete dei draghi
ContainR – Vancouver, British Columbia
Shaft House – Toronto, Ontario